Bioscanner Fish Counter
The Bioscanner Fish Counter is an electronic device designed for counting both small and large fish on fish farms.
Fish of all species are counted stress free and remain in water at all times. The Bioscanner is accurate , fast and reliable.
Accurate information on the number and size of farmed fish is ever more important in modern aquaculture. Biomass data on the fish in tanks and pens makes it possible to monitor production and facilitates management and planning.
The Bioscanner has been counting fish worldwide since first introduced in 1984 and is the standard in the automated counting of live fish.
- Accurate information on the number of fish in sea cages, ponds, tanks and raceways
- Exact deliveries of smolt and when harvesting
- Lower manpower costs and higher efficiency
- The number of fish in each size group (when used in conjunction with graders)
- Accurate feeding quantities and proper medical dosages
- Safer ground for insurance assessment
- Accuracy: 99-100 %
- Flexibility - fish size from 3 g to 12 kg
- High capacity - up to 60,000 fish per hour
- Gentle treatment - fish in water at all times
- User friendly
- 2-year guarantee